And along the way, enough fun facts and “didn’t-know-that’s” to fill a toy chest:
1. More than 400 toy blocks fill Andy’s backyard.
2. In Toy Story Land, Andy’s footprint is about 25 feet long or the equivalent of a size 240 shoe.
3. It would take a Green Army Man roughly 12 steps just to travel the length of one of Andy’s shoeprints.
4. You would need a backpack the size of a school bus to carry the Buzz and Woody figures that tower over Toy Story Land.
5. The weight of the Slinky Dog Dash track and support columns weighs almost as much as 125,000 gallons of milk.
6. Together Rex and the Jenga Tower are as tall as 7½ Green Army Men standing on top of one another.
Excited yet? We can't wait to spend many hours in Toy Story Land! Book your next trip today and make sure you make time for a play date with Woody, Buzz and friends at Toy Land!