1. Nine Dragons (China, table service) – guests wanting a traditional Chinese meal can find it at Nine Dragons at both lunch and dinner.
2. Biergarten (Germany, table service) – this restaurant is unique in many respects. First, guests can enjoy as much as they care to as the food is served buffet-style
3. San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico, table service) – this restaurant can be found inside of the pyramid in the Mexico Pavilion overlooking the water and the beginning of the Gran Fiesta Tour attraction
4. La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico, counter service) – this counter service restaurant allows guests to grab their food and enjoy it in a covered seating area overlooking the World Showcase Lagoon.
5. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway, table service) – another unique table service option can be found in Norway.
6. Lotus Blossom Café (China, quick service) – located deeper in the China Pavilion, Lotus Blossom is a great place to grab a quick meal or a snack as you are walking around.
7. Sommerfest (Germany, counter service) – hidden away in the Germany Pavilion, Sommerfest allows guests to grab some of their favorites.
8. La Hacienda de San Angel (Mexico, table service) – a second table service restaurant in Mexico, guests can enjoy their meal here just at dinner.