1. Chefs de France (France, table service) – featuring traditional French fare, guests can dine here for lunch and dinner and choose from a vegetable lasagna, baked macaroni, salad, fish, broiled salmon, duck, pork, and grilled beef tenderloin.
2. Spice Road Table (Morocco, table service) – a smaller restaurant located on World Showcase Lagoon, Spice Road Table serves smaller, tapas-style menu items.
3. Rose and Crown Pub (United Kingdom, table service) – located in the back of the boisterous pub located in the United Kingdom, the Rose and Crown offers both indoor and outdoor seating.
4. Monsieur Paul (France, table service) – a signature dining experience only available to guests at dinner, Monsieur Paul is a choice for a special occasion.
5. Tangierine Café (Morocco, counter service) – guests wanting an adventurous meal on-the-go can find it right off the promenade in Morocco.
6. Le Cellier (Canada, table service) – located on the bottom floor of the Canada Pavilion, Le Cellier allows guests to enjoy delicious steaks and seafood in a relaxed atmosphere.
7. Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco, table service) – this restaurant requires guests to walk the meandering streets in the Morocco Pavilion.
8. Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (France, counter service) –located in the back of the France Pavilion, this counter service location allows guests to sample a diverse sampling of French food.
9. Yorkshire County Fish Shop (United Kingdom, quick service) – this simple food stand offers guests the chance to grab a classic fish and chips entrée without having to sit down to enjoy the meal.