1. Book through the MyDisneyExperience website - This website is your one-stop-shop when it comes to planning your entire vacation.
2. Once you book your flight, book your complimentary transportation from the airport - Once you have your flight information, you can visit the MyDisneyExperience website or call Disney’s customer service line to book your complimentary transportation from Orlando International Airport.
3. Research specially ticketed events and hotel refurbishments before you book! - There is always something fun and exciting happening in the parks at various times throughout the year.
4. Adapt your plans for rainy weather - It rains all the time in Florida and while you can’t avoid it entirely, you can be smart about how you plan your days.
5. Call ahead and find out what’s prohibited - When packing, you may think bringing a selfie stick into the parks will be a great tool to help capture full-body pictures as opposed to just your face!
6. Pay in installments - We won’t sugarcoat it -- a Disney World vacation is expensive. But, there is often this misconception that you need to drop a ton of dough all at once.
7. Get FastPass - Even though we mentioned it earlier in this post, booking your Fastpass is the most important thing you can do when booking your vacation!
8. Utilize an authorized Disney Vacation planner - One of the best things you can do is contact an authorized Disney Vacation Planner who will take care of the intricate details of your Disney World vacation to make sure that it’s full of the magic and excitement you’re looking for!