1. Gasparilla Island Grill – the sole quick service option at the Grand Floridian, the Gasparilla Island Grill is serving all day and all night long.
2. Citrico’s –a fine dining option at the Grand Floridian, Citrico’s is a fancier option for guests celebrating a special occasion.
3. Grand Floridian Café – a traditional table service option serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Grand Floridian Café is located on the first floor of the main building.
4. Victoria and Albert’s – the most elegant dining experience on Disney property can be found at Victoria and Albert’s.
5. Narcoossee’s – another elegant option at Grand Floridian, this restaurant is set aside from the main buildings and situated on the Seven Seas Lagoon overlooking the water and offering great views of the Magic Kingdom, as well as the daily nighttime Electric Water Pageant.
6. 1900 Park Fare – a unique, family-friendly character dining experience, 1900 Park Fare invites guests to enjoy breakfast and dinner while interacting with some classic characters.