The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is right around the corner! This year’s event runs March 2-July 4, 2022, and the festival will be backed with numerous character topiaries and unique gardens, festival kitchens, the Garden Rocks live concert series, limited-edition merchandise, and so much more. Flower & Garden Festival is a fan-favorite event at EPCOT, in large part due to the incredible character topiaries created by Disney’s talented team of horticultural Cast Members. If you are visiting the festival this year, these are the topiaries you simply cannot miss.
- Goofy with 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Don’t miss the first on your way into this ! If you have Memory Maker or are just looking to capture some iconic photos first thing at the , be sure to stop by the nearby PhotoPass photographer.
Related Post: First Look at Everything Coming to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Woody, Bo Peep, and Her Sheep – Located outside the Land pavilion.
- Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa, and Sarabi – Simba and friends can be found on the walkway between the Land Pavilion and Imagination!
- Pumbaa and Timon – Continuing down this walkway, you will also come across Pumbaa and Timon.
- Bold Bromeliads – Find these florals by the Land pavilion.
- Figment – No EPCOT festival is complete without seeing a little more of everyone’s favorite dragon! Find him at the Imagination pavilion.
- Bambi & Friends – Spot this topiary nearby Figment outside the Imagination Pavilion.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House
- Floating Gardens
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board – Learn all about the importance of bees in nature and even enjoy honey-infused treats.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Walk this trail by the Imagination Walkway and learn creative ways to stay healthy outdoors.
- Festival Blooms – One of the most impressive sites at the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, the Festival Blooms form a floral quilt over the lawn near the World Showcase Bridge.
- Buzz Lightyear – Find this topiary outside of Mission Space.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents – Located throughout World Discovery, learn tips for decorating outdoor spaces at home.
- Prehistoric Garden – See firsthand plantlife that has survived on Earth since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – An outdoor WALL-E themed play area.
Entrance to World Showcase
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo, and Gator – This topiary has been a fan-favorite for years at the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival! Find it at the entrance to World Showcase before the path splits toward Mexico or Canada.
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie – Another classic set of character topiaries, these characters change up their looks for each festival and we can’t wait to see this year’s!
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – Find this all-new scent-inspired garden by the World Showcase Bridge.
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald, and Panchito) – Donald’s meet and greet is back outside the Mexico pavilion, too! Be sure to say hello to him before continuing on through World Showcase.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden
- Extraordinary Orchids
- Anna and Elsa – For more Frozen fun, stop by Anna and Elsa’s character sighting or hop in line for Frozen Ever After.
- Troll – A classic site in Norwegian culture and in EPCOT, don’t miss the Troll topiary at this year’s festival!
Related Post: Six Must Do’s in EPCOT’s Norway Pavilion
- Pandas – Find this topiary outside of Nine Dragons by the main World Showcase walkway.
- China Zodiac Garden
- Bamboo Garden
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – This topiary was updated with a new look last year, so if you have not visited the festival in a while, be sure to check it out.
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
- Alpine Miniature Garden
- Lady and the Tramp – Find this iconic duo close to World Showcase Lagoon nearby the bridge and gondolas.
- Garden Italiano – This garden contains all the herbs and spices needed for classic Italian dishes.
The American Adventure Pavilion
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – While you’re here, don’t miss the Magnolia Terrace outdoor kitchen! On the menu this year is a seafood boil, Cajun oysters, and lots of festive beers and cocktails.
While in the American Adventure pavilion, you can also catch a live performance as part of the ! Shows take place daily with multiple sets by popular artists in the .
- Dragon – You can find this topiary on the outside of the pavilion nearby the Torii Gate.
- Kokedema Garden
- Bonsai Garden
- Spice Garden – Discover spices and blends of herbs found in Moroccan cuisine.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- France Bouquet Garden – This new garden shows the artistry behind French floral pieces.
Related Post: EPCOT’s France Has a New Wedding Venue
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc – Find these topiaries along the walkway as you make your way between the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings
- Shakespeare Garden – See plants and flowers represented in works by Shakespeare.
Each and garden only scratches the surface of all there is to see and do at the & . Be sure to grab a when you arrive at the to find merchandise locations (featuring ) and menus, including the , and enjoy your visit!