1. Liberty Tree Tavern (Liberty Square) – serving hungry guests for lunch and dinner, the Liberty Tree Tavern is known for its family-style meals that offers guests turkey and roast beef, as well as delectable side options like macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and more.
2. Jungle Navigation Company Skipper Canteen (Adventureland) – the newest table service restaurant can be found nestled away in Adventureland.
3. Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (Main Street, U.S.A.) – the first restaurant guests will encounter on a visit to the Magic Kingdom is Tony’s.
4. Cinderella’s Royal Table (Fantasyland) – dining at this restaurant comes with an abundance of unique options.
5. Crystal Palace (Main Street, U.S.A.) – Crystal Palace is a second restaurant that allows guests to interact with some of their favorite characters while they dine.
6. The Plaza Restaurant (Main Street, U.S.A.) – of all the table service restaurants, the Plaza offers the best value.
7. Be Our Guest (Fantasyland) – at dinner, this restaurant transforms from a counter-service restaurant to table service where guests can dine in phenomenally themed dining rooms.
8. Diamond Horseshoe(Liberty Square)– this restaurant is seasonal, so be sure to consult with the My Disney Experience app to see if it is open during your visit.