1. The Paddock Grill (Saratoga Springs) – isolated away from the main building at Saratoga Springs, the Paddock Grill is open to guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Gurgling Suitcase (Old Key West ) – another pool bar located over at Old Key West, the Gurgling Suitcase is a very small establishment that pairs with the resort perfectly.
3. Chip ‘n Dale Café (Saratoga Springs) – this location is a quick, grab-and-go snack station for guests looking for a pick-me-up!
4. Artist’s Palette (Saratoga Springs) – another quick service option for guests at Saratoga Springs, the Artist’s Palette offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner to guests.
5. Olivia’s Café (Old Key West) – a funky hometown restaurant that qualifies as a hidden gem.
6. Turf Club Bar and Grill (Saratoga Springs) – only serving guests at dinner, the Turf Club offers great views of the water and over into Disney Springs.
7. Good’s Food to Go (Old Key West) – another quick service option that serves guests throughout the day.