Main Street, USA is more than just a route to Cinderella’s Castle or a place to watch a parade – it’s a great place to shop, greet, and eat! Souvenirs, clothes, necessities, treats, and even luxury items are all available right there to guests of the Magic Kingdom. Here are our 5 Favorite Businesses Along Main Street USA:
5. Confectionary. Lets be honest – who among us doesn’t love sweets? And if you’re looking for a sweet treat on Main Street, USA, there is no where else to go but the Main Street Confectionary. Stocked with more chocolate, toffee, caramel, marshmallow, and sugar than most of us have seen in a lifetime – all under one roof – the Main Street Confectionary has something for everyone’s particular taste. The large Mickey chocolate chip cookie is epic!
4. Emporium. The largest store in the Magic Kingdom, the Emporium carries everything from toys for the children to camera’s and media for adults and everything in between. Gifts, apparel, and even housewares are but a few of the wide range of items available.
3. Curtain Call Collectibles. Offering a wide array of toys, plush toys, and hats, and of course – Mickey Ears, Curtain Call Collectibles is certain to be a favorite among your children.
2. Chamber of Commerce. Who wants to have to lug around a bunch of bags all day in the park after doing a little shopping? Having to keep track of them all, find a place to set them when you get on a ride, and just carrying them all over the place can be a real pain. That is why the Main Street Chamber of Commerce may be my favorite business along Main Street, USA. They will store your packages all day for you while you enjoy the Magic Kingdom. On your way out, simply stop in, scan your Magic Band (or hand them your ticket), and you’re on your way with all of your merchandise. And, if your purchases exceed a certain amount, they will even ship your packages back to your room for you at no charge!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Crystal Arts. For that special “Disney Magic” for adults, it’s tough to beat Crystal Arts on Main Street, U.S.A. – which offers the Walt Disney World Cinderella Castle Sculpture by Arribas Brothers. Handcrafted and hand-enameled (this piece definitely doesn’t come off of some assembly line) and encrusted with 28,255 sparkling Swarovski® crystal stones (yes, you read that right – and each one is hand set), this replica of the iconic Cinderella Castle retails for around $40,000 and is limited to only 50 in the world. Of course, most people don’t have an extra $40k to spend on what amounts to a statue – albeit an extravagant one. But don’t fret, there are a wide array of unique Disney pieces for three and four figures.
For more info about great shopping opportunities at Disney, consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!