1. Sleepy Hollow Inn –this restaurant is a favorite of ours when we need a quick snack or a delicious breakfast. Guests will find the Sleepy Hollow Inn just over the bridge from the Hub in Liberty Square. At breakfast, guests can find a delicious waffle topped with fresh fruit and Nutella. Throughout the rest of the day, guests can find tasty snacks like funnel cakes, a sweet and spicy chicken sandwich, and a churro ice cream sandwich. Most of the items found here cost ten dollars or less, so this is a great place to get a fantastic snack for an amazing price!
2. Columbia Harbor House – also located in Liberty Square, Columbia Harbor House is located directly across from the Haunted Mansion. In addition to be a great place to grab a meal since guests can sit inside in the air-conditioning with plenty of seating available, Columbia Harbor House has a diverse menu. Guests can choose from chicken nuggets, shrimp, tacos, lobster rolls, and a variety of salads and sandwiches. The menu is moderately priced with all entrées costing less than fifteen dollars. Guests will also love the desserts on the menu – a Boston crème pie, as well as a seasonal fruit cobbler. Mobile order is available at this restaurant, so guests can pre-order their food while in line for an attraction!
3. Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn – located in Frontierland, Pecos Bill’s is a great place to grab a meal. The menu features a variety of sandwiches, fajitas, and nachos that guests can adorn with whatever toppings they want from the toppings bar. Even not on the menu, guests can also order a rice bowl – which is guaranteed to satisfy even the heartiest appetite. There is plenty of seating inside, as well as some limited outdoor seating. Similar to Columbia Harbor House, all entrées are under $15 and guests can place their orders using the My Disney Experience app!
4. The Plaza Restaurant – the singular table service restaurant on the list, the Plaza Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street overlooking the Hub and Cinderella Castle. Guests are guaranteed to enjoy the variety of burgers and sandwiches. The most expensive entrée on the menu is only $21. In addition to the expansive menu, guests can also enjoy delicious desserts from the Plaza Inn Ice Cream Parlor located next door.
5. Big Top Souvenirs– guests will find these multi-purpose shop located in Storybook Circus directly across from Dumbo The Flying Elephant. The only food guests will be able to find here is a variety of baked goods and sweet treats. Guests will find the assortment of cupcakes, cookies, and more in the center of the store! A stop here is in order morning, noon, or night!
6. Friar’s Nook – guests can find this counter service restaurant in Fantasyland. Guests can nosh on a variety of tots with different toppings – buffalo chicken, fiesta tots, or Greek tots. Guests wanting something more traditional can also find a hot dog and tots. Guests will also want to save some room for dessert here for a fried Twinkie with a variety of drizzled toppings. Guests can a meal and dessert here for less than $20.
We love visiting the Magic Kingdom and riding our favorite attractions and watching our favorite shows. Between all of these experiences, we also enjoy getting delicious snacks and meals, but we also try and save some money. Check out any of these locations the next time you are visiting Magic Kingdom. Which restaurant do you think is the most affordable? Which are you the most excited to try?