1. Dipped Apples – Candy Counters Around the Property - Walt Disney World takes dipped apples to the next level. Sure there are classic candy and caramel apples in shops, but there are also dipped apples that are pretty amazing works of art.
2. Cupcakes - Candy Counters Around the Property - There are no shortage of gorgeous cupcakes at candy counters around the property.
3. Dole Whip – Sunshine Tree Terrace in Magic Kingdom & Pineapple Lanai at Polynesian Village Resort - Dole Whips have become increasingly popular in vintage Disney merchandise and park pop culture in the last few years.
4. Caramel Corn – Karamell-Kuche, German Pavilion in Epcot - If you are headed to Epcot, do not skip a visit to Karamell-Kuche in World Showcase’s Germany pavilion!
5. Chocolate Éclair –Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie, French Pavilion in Epcot - After you have munched on caramel corn, head over to the French pavilion to enjoy some authentic French snacks.
6. Mickey Premium Bars - Snack Stands Around the Property & Resort Quick Service Eateries - Perhaps the most instagramable Disney snack on the property, the Mickey Premium Bar is a Disney vacation must have.
7. Amorette's Patisserie– Disney Springs - If you are visiting Disney Springs be sure to visit Amorette's Patisserie.
8. Animal Sugar Cookies – Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakeryin Animal Kingdom - These adorable iced animal sugar cookies and a yummy Starbucks coffee are a perfect way to kick off a day at Animal Kingdom.
9. Churros – Snack Stands Around the Property - Available at stands throughout all Disney parks, crunchy sugary churros are a crowd pleaser.
10. Hand Dipped Ice Cream – Ice Cream Shops Around the Property - Hand dipped ice cream at Walt Disney World is a long-standing tradition in my family.