1. Chef Mickey’s - Contemporary Resort - A classic dining option, Chef Mickey’s is a character buffet located right on the monorail line in Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
2. Sanna - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Located in Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Kidani Village, this restaurant showcases the flavors of Asia and India.
3. 1900 Park Fare – Grand Floridian - This Disney buffet is a favorite in my family because of the wonderful food quality and selection on the buffet.
4. Boma – Animal Kingdom Lodge - Animal Kingdom Lodge is such a beautiful and unique resort that guests must make time to visit.
5. Cape May Café – Beach Club Resort - Seafood lovers do not need to pass up an opportunity to dine at Cape May Buffet.
6. Trail’s End Restaurant – Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - Trail’s End is a great resort dining option for those looking to enjoy a Disney buffet for a bit smaller price tag.
7. Ohana- Polynesian Resort & Village - Ohana has quite the fan following among Walt Disney World vacationers.
8. California Grill – Contemporary Resort - This Disney delicacy serves up my favorite meal in the Contemporary Resort.
9. Citricos – Grand Floridian Resort - Citricos is consistently a guest favorite. This beautiful restaurant exudes Victorian charm and overlooks Bay Lake from Grand Floridian.