1. The Plaza Restaurant – located at the end of Main Street, the Plaza Restaurant can be called a hidden gem since there are many more popular restaurants at the Magic Kingdom. However, the Plaza is a great place for lunch or dinner. To begin with, it is a table service restaurant, but you’ll feel like you are paying quick service prices. The menu features a variety of salads, sandwiches, and burgers, all with unique (and terribly tasty) twists on traditional options. In addition to the fantastic prices and tasty fare, guests will be able to take advantage of the proximity of the Plaza Inn Ice Cream Parlor located right next door. Guests can have a fantastic dessert after their meal, and if they are lucky enough, they can enjoy a showing of Happily Ever After!
2. Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn – located in Frontierland near the base of Splash Mountain, Pecos Bill’s invites guests to enjoy a delicious selection of southwestern-themed foods with options ranging from quesadillas, nachos, burgers, as well as rice bowl with endless combinations. Guests can take a small snack from the menu here to a full-blown meal with the toppings bar that allows guests to personalize their meals. Guests will also find plenty of seating here, both indoor and outdoor!
3. Be Our Guest – guests can eat any meal of the day at this restaurant in Fantasyland, but depending on when you choose to dine here, the meal with either be counter service or table service. Guests dining at Be Our Guest at dinner can meet the Beast after their meal. The theming of the restaurant is phenomenal with guests being able to dine in one of three dining rooms. The menu at Be Our Guest features dishes with a French flair to match the background of “Beauty and the Beast.” This restaurant can be very popular, so be sure to make reservations!
4. Liberty Tree Tavern – located in Liberty Square, Liberty Tree Tavern serves lunch and dinner to hungry guests. At dinner, guests can enjoy an all-you-care-to-enjoy meal served up family style featuring turkey, as well as a bevy of delicious sides – macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. Guests can find the same option at lunch, but can also order off a separate menu since the platter is quite hefty with its portion sizes. Our recommendation would be for a late dinner here before meandering down Main Street, U.S.A and heading back to your resort!
5. Sleepy Hollow – guests will love stopping at this counter service location in Liberty Square for breakfast. Guests can find a savory, fresh waffle topped with Nutella and a variety of fresh fruit. It is a great way to start any day at Magic Kingdom — guests may even want to stop back later in the day to grab something else as they also serve a variety of funnel cakes and other delicious goodies!
6. Crystal Palace –guests can have their fill at this character dining buffet featuring Winnie the Pooh and friends! Guests can dine here for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Breakfast features traditional breakfast options that guests will find at many other restaurants on property, but lunch and dinner feature traditional buffet options, but also some unique options that is guaranteed to pique appetites! Guests wanting to eat here should strongly consider an advanced dining reservation since the wait can be quite long to eat here!
7. Cosmic Ray’s Starlite Café –located in Tomorrowland, Cosmic Ray’s features a delightful entertainer, Sonny Eclipse, as well as traditional theme park offerings. What makes this restaurant a great choice is the toppings bar that allows guests to personalize their meal, but also the mobile ordering function that guests can use through the My Disney Experience app. This limits the amount of time you have to stand in line and more time enjoying offs (and getting back to the fun)!
Have you dined at any of these restaurants? What is on the top of your Magic Kingdom dining list?