1. Tambu Lounge – while guests can’t find any snacks here, the Tambu Lounge is a stop for most guests while waiting for their table to be ready at ‘Ohana.
2. Captain Cook’s – this quick service location on the first floor of the Great Ceremonial House, Captain Cook’s is available to guests 24-hours a day with traditional meals, as well as late night snacks.
3. Kona Café –one of the two table service restaurants at the resort, Kona Café offers meals to guests all day.
4. Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – another lounge option available to guests to relax after a long day.
5. Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – guests wanting to have an experience with their meal can find it on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon at this all-you-care-to-enjoy meal!
6. ‘Ohana – this table service restaurant is the most popular in the resort, and one of the most popular on property.
7. Pineapple Lanai– this quick service snack stand is famous for serving Dole Whips.