1. It's Absolutely Free to Enter - You read that correctly: You do not have to pay for a ticketto get into Disney Springs.
2. There's Amazing Food Everywhere- Oh yes, my fellow culinary adventurers, Disney Springs is practically overflowingwith excellent food and sweet treats.
3. Incredible Entertainment Around Every Corner- Food isn't the only thing you'll find a lot of in Disney Springs. There's plenty of live entertainment to go around as well, and you can find it just about everywhere you go.
4. The Retail Therapy is Strong, Folks- As if the food and entertainment weren't enough, Disney Springs is also home to a sprawling family of world-class shops and boutiques.
5. ...That Includes Disney Merchandise Too- Let's not forget, Disney Springs isa Disney-owned property, and as such they've got plenty of places to pick up more Disney merchandise than you can shake a stick at.
6. There Are Still Cool Things to Ride- You won't find any dark rides or roller coasters in Disney Springs, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a ride or two there.
7. The Crowd Levels are Usually Lower- Depending on when you visit Disney Springs, you may be pleasantly surprised by the crowd levels, or lack thereof.