And Even More Ships!
Poe Dameron's X-Wing with it's orange and black X-Wing is docked next to the I-TS shuttle. Visitors will get a good look at it in the Rise of the Resistance queue. Poe will be your wingman as you fight the First Order in the Rise of the Resistance.
A Blue X-Wing is hidden in the Resistance base camp well outside of Black Spire Village and sits right next to an A-Wing Fighter ready for use by the Resistance.
The last two ships in our list are Tatooine and Jakku Landspeeders. These sit right at the entrance to Black Spire village.
In addition to the amazing details found in the ships parked around Batuu, a few watering holes are available to thirsty travels!
Dining In Star Wars Style
Eating and drinking opportunities at Star Wars Land:
- Kat Saka's Kettle - Sweet and savory popcorn snacks
- Ronto Roasters - Sausage Wrap and beverages for all ages
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo - Grub from around the galaxy
- Oga's Cantina - Beverage concoctions for all ages
- Milk Stand - Fruit flavored non-dairy beverages