1. Collectables/Merchandise – guests visiting during any of these special events should take some time check out the merchandise venues and the festival center for merchandise.
2. Entertainment – in addition to the food and fun of the park, guests can also find more traditional sources of entertainment.
3. Scavenger Hunts – Disney does not forget about children when planning these special events.
4. Specialty Food and Drinks – one of the high points of any of the festivals are the outdoor kitchens and food kiosks.
5. Musical Offerings – during the festivals, Epcot plays host to musical acts to entertain guests at the American Gardens Theatre.