2. Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas
Take a trip back to early-20th-century Atlantic City, with all its beach town energy and nostalgic midway charm.
- Flying Fish(dinner) — Signature dining; sustainable gourmet seafood offerings; open kitchen with counter seating where you can watch the chefs work
- Big River Grill & Brewing Works(lunch, dinner) — Microbrewery and family-friendly casual dining; floor-to-ceiling glass walls allow for viewing of the beer-making process; kid-friendly root beer is also brewed here
- ESPN Club(lunch, dinner, bar) — Sports pub with nearly 100TVs, some of which are even over bathroom stalls (seriously); place fills up fast on game days; plenty of American pub fare and alcoholic drinks to enjoy
- Trattoria al Forno(breakfast, dinner) — Upscale Italian-style fare at reasonable prices; open kitchen; extensive 100% Italian wine list; Bon Voyage Adventure Character Breakfast
- BoardWalk Bakery(breakfast, lunch, dinner) — Counter-service; fresh baked goods; hot sandwiches; soups and salads during lunch and dinner; large variety of beverage options
- BoardWalk Joe's Marvelous Margaritas(snacks) — Specialty margarita/beer stand; some savory snack foods offered
- Ample Hills Creamery(snacks) — Vintage-style handcrafted ice cream parlor; part of a NYC-based chain, but this is the only location where you can get the "Sally Sells Seashells" (orange marshmallow ice cream + house made salty chocolate seashells) flavor
- Funnel Cake Cart(snacks) — Hot, fresh funnel cakes with optional additions like chocolate syrup or ice cream
- Pizza Window(lunch, dinner) — Grab a hot, fresh pizza slice and take a stroll along the BoardWalk
- The To-Go Cart(snacks) — Tiny kiosk with typical snack foods like hot dogs, corn dogs, burgers, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, etc
- Belle Vue Lounge(breakfast, bar) — Cozy 1930s-style "sitting room" where you can listen to vintage radio programs while enjoying libations and playing board games
- Leaping Horse Libations(snacks) — Carousel-themed poolside bar and snack stand
- AbracadaBar (bar) — Themed after vintage magician culture; mostly interesting for its "backstory"