3. Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
These are upscale hotels that are not technically Disney Resorts, so keep in mind that their restaurants typically don't accept Disney Dining Plan credits. However, they're still conveniently located within walking distance of Epcot.
- Cabana Bar and Beach Club(bar) — Chic, illuminated bar in a hexagon-shaped room; very close to the pool
- Fresh Mediterranean Market(breakfast, lunch) — Seasonal buffet items with a Mediterranean flair; fresh baked pastries; all-you-can-enjoy dessert
- The Fountain(lunch, dinner) — Casual dining; Classic American Diner with salads, burgers, and sandwiches
- Lobby Lounge(breakfast, bar) — Serves coffee and pastries in the morning and cocktails at night.
- Shula's Steakhouse(dinner) — Signature dining; named for NFL legend Don Shula; HUGE servings of steak, seafood, and side dishes; very dark lighting (almost too dark to read the menu); dress code required; has a first-come first-serve lounge area where you can order from the full steakhouse menu while enjoying a fine cigar
- Todd English's bluezoo(bar) — Signature dining; inspired, award-winning seafood; ideal for special celebrations and other events; has a chic bar/lounge area that opens nightly
- Picabu(breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night) — Cafeteria-style quick-service; open 24 hours (a Disney World rarity)
- Garden Grove(Character breakfast, lunch, Character dinner) — Modeled after Central Park in NYC; has a big oak tree in the center of the dining room; nightly buffets with rotating food themes
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria(dinner) — Signature dining; traditional, authentic Italian cuisine; parties of 4 or more may opt for piatti per il tavolo(family-style dining); has an elegant wine bar/lounge and a private outside terrace
- Java Bar(breakfast, bar) — Located in the lobby of the Swan; start your pre-park morning with coffees, lattes, and assorted fresh pastries
- Kimonos(dinner) — Traditional Japanese sushi in a contemporary atmosphere; not the best place to take kids; each night, the lounge area turns into an entertaining karaoke bar where sake is served
- Splash Terrace(bar) — Casual poolside dining