We've talked in the past about all the delightful experiences you'll discover at the Epcot-Area Disney Resort Hotels. But what about their dining options? Not to worry, we're here to break down all the eateries, lounges, and Character dining experiences that lay before you. Let's go.
1. Disney's Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts
Yacht Club and Beach Club are sister resorts that share a vintage New England atmosphere. Though they have their slight differences — with Yacht Club going for a luxury maritime theme and Beach Club feeling more like a family getaway on the coast — they essentially share restaurants and bars with one another.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant(breakfast, lunch, dinner) — Casual table-service; surf-and-turf cuisine
- Ale & Compass Lounge(bar) — Adjacent to Ale & Compass Restaurant; great wine list; high-end liquors and cocktails
- The Market at Ale & Compass(breakfast, lunch, dinner) — Quick-service; great for on-the-go snacks and light entrées; hot display case serves different items for breakfast and lunch/dinner; there is also a food cooler and a selection of ice cream treats
- Crew's Cup Lounge(lunch, dinner, late night) — Upscale American fare, beers, and cocktails; quiet and comfortable atmosphere; dinner served from 5pm to 10pm; late-night hours are from 10pm to 11:30pm
- Yachtsman Steakhouse(dinner only) — Signature dining; premium steaks and fresh seafood, New England-style; there is a dress code, so wear appropriate attire
- Cape May Café(breakfast, brunch, dinner) — Family-friendly casual dining; Character breakfast; seafood dinner buffet
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop(lunch, dinner) — 1950s-themed ice cream shop; casual American food; dessert is the main focus here, to be honest
- Martha's Vineyard(lunch, bar, late night) — New England clambake-style seafood; full bar menu with specialty cocktails
- Beach Club Marketplace(breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night) — Quick-service food and gift shop; made-to-order sandwich counter; they continue serving pastries and other snacks until 11:30pm
- Hurricane Hanna's Waterside Bar and Grill(lunch, bar) — Poolside counter-service; variety of American and seafood dishes served until 6pm; focus here is mainly on the bar, with a wide variety of alcoholic beverages to choose from