Are you buying a gift for a special Disney-lovin’ lady? Well, you’re in luck! If mama loves Disney, she’s gonna love these gift ideas.
10. Jewelry – There isn’t a woman alive who doesn’t like a little bling every now and then. Depending on her style you can choose from earrings, bracelets, charm necklaces, and even customizable watches on the Disney Store website. Have you seen the Pandora charms available? Couple of those beauties will make you mom’s favorite for sure.
9. Home Goods – Does mom like to cook? Then upgrade her kitchen in Disney! It’s more fun to stand at the stove using Mickey Mouse utensils and wrapped in a Minnie apron. Or maybe she’s a coffee buff…who wouldn’t love to wake up to a cup of warm joe with ears on it? Add a Disney throw blanket for her to cuddle up on chilly evenings.
8. Apparel – Maybe you have a mom who loves to wear her Disney love loud and proud. If that’s the case, your options are almost endless! You can find every character and color online. And check out the new Disney Boutique for fashionable items like dolman tops and leggings. I’m also loving the Minnie and Cinderella collections by LC Lauren Conrad at kohls.com.
7. Handbags – Oh my word. The cute Disney bags leave me speechless. Dooney and Burke have created exclusive Disney collections if your mom is into high fashion. Also, Vera Bradley has adorable and practical bags, and they often go on sale near holidays. But if designer names are too pricey, there are plenty of different budget-friendly options either at Disney Store or major retailers.
6. Office Supplies – Remind the working mom of all her great Disney memories when you get her something magical for the office. From mouse pads to tablet cases to fancy pens, there’s bound to be something that would put some zippity-do-da in her workday. Do a search on disneystore.com.
5. Theatre Tickets – Is there a Disney movie coming out that she’s been dying to see? What about a Disney stage musical coming to a big city near you? Or maybe she’d love the thrill of La Nouba on your next Disney World vacation. The gift of tickets is also the gift of an experience, which brings more treasured memories for your treasured mama.
4. Photo Gifts – It’s no secret that moms love seeing their kids faces and showing them off. I don’t know of any mom that wouldn’t love a photo book, mug, or tumbler with pictures from your recent Disney trip. Also, Walmart photo center has Disney graphics you can add to your gift.
3. Spa – Are you planning a Disney World vacation soon? Surprise mom with the gift of pampering and relaxation at one of the spas on property. It’s a great gift to show appreciation for a mom who works hard, but doesn’t really need or want more stuff. And with numerous packages available, there’s a luxurious option for every budget. Call 407-WDW-SPAS for more information.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
2. Custom Items – You can never go wrong with something custom made or handmade. There are numerous artists on Etsy.com who specialize in Disney items. Some favorites: monogrammed water bottle with Minnie ears, customized graphic or embroidered apparel, Disney nail decals, and gorgeous abstract character art.
1. Disney Getaway – The ultimate surprise for mom? A Disney vacation that she doesn’t have to plan, of course! Anyone who loves a Disney fanatic knows that the way to make them happiest is to send them to The Happiest Place on Earth. Got any frequent flyer miles lying around? I mean, she did wipe your bum and your boogers…doesn’t she deserve it? 😉 Plan and book your Disney trip for mon with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
Celebrate that special Disney mom! Show her you love her…to the second star and back.