1. The Plaza Restaurant (Magic Kingdom) – one of best hidden gems in all of the parks, the Plaza Restaurant offers a variety of burgers and sandwiches to guests.
2. Garden Grill (Epcot) – a unique restaurant located in the Land Pavilion, the Garden Grill serves guests for every meal of the day.
3. Yak and Yeti (Animal Kingdom) – this unique eatery invites guests to sample from a pan-Asian menu.
4. Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano (Hollywood Studios) – another hidden gem nestled away in the back of Hollywood Studios, Mama Melrose’s offers guests traditional Italian classics.
5. Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom) – situated in Liberty Square, Liberty Tree Tavern features an all-you-care-to-enjoy platter of food.
6. Teppan Edo (Epcot) – one of the two restaurants housed in the Japan Pavilion, Teppan Edo serves hibachi meals, so guests are able to customize what they want with entrees featuring rice, vegetables, as well as their choice of seafood, chicken, or steak.
7. Sci-Fi Dine-In (Hollywood Studios) – one of the best themed restaurants on property, Sci-Fi Dine-In seats guests inside of cars in a drive-in.
8. Rose and Crown (Epcot) – the full-service dining option in the United Kingdom serves guests for lunch and dinner and offers traditional selections.
9. Tusker House (Animal Kingdom) – this buffet is open to guests all day and invites them to enjoy traditional buffet fare, but also introduces guests to the flavors of Africa in an amazing atmosphere.
10. Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom) – a dining classic at Disney, Crystal Palace serves guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.