1. Leaning Palms – this restaurant features the larger menu items in the park and might be where you want to grab lunch from during your day at Typhoon Lagoon.
2. Happy Landings Ice Cream – after lunch, you may want to head on over to Happy Landings and grab one of many delicious desserts on the menu.
3. Let’s Go Slurpin’ – more of a destination for adults in need of a specialty cocktail.
4. Funnel Cakes – another snack stand that features a delicious dessert, the funnel cakes stand offers a wide selection of quick grab-and-go snacks for guests on the go.
5. Snack Shack – this counter service restaurant offers guests unique options for their meals while visiting the park.
6. Typhoon Tilly’s – guests can find a selection of seafood options at this location.
7. Lowtide Lou’s – only open directly around the lunch hour, guests will find simple sandwiches here — an Italian deli sandwich, tuna sandwich, or a chicken wrap here.