1. Know Your Goal - Saving money can be tough, the best way to begin is to know what goal you have in mind.
2. Hack Your Travel Dates - So much saving can happen by playing around with travel dates.
3. Coupon for Vacation Necessities - Regardless of if you are normally a couponer or not, taking the time to shop sales and snag coupon and rebate deals for your Disney vacation will pay off.
4. Harness Those Reward Points - If you are not already using a credit card that gives you cashback or travel rewards, start looking for the best fit at the onset of your vacation planning process.
5. Gift Your Disney Vacation - A recent trend in gift giving has families and friends gifting experiences instead of items.
6. Bring Your Own Groceries - Dining costs during a Disney vacation can add up quickly. Save money of food by bringing your own snacks and sandwich materials to offset or eliminate dining costs on your vacation.
7. Use Discounted Gift Cards - Use gift card websites to buy discounted cards to use on vacation.
8. Look for WDW Dining Hacks - Bringing groceries to Walt Disney World is the biggest penny pinching hack.
9. Value Resorts Only - Value Resorts are the cheapest Disney resort option and can add up to big savings- quick.
10. BYOS: Bring Your Own Souvenirs - Saying no to souvenirs, or bringing your own for the kids can save a sizeable sum.
11. Stay Hydrated: AKA Water Only - Drink costs are a completely unnecessary expense on a Disney vacation