1. Roaring Fork (Wilderness Lodge) – guests looking for a quick-service meal before heading out to the parks or a snack before bed can find myriad options at Roaring Fork.
2. Whispering Canyon (Wilderness Lodge) – a table service restaurant located right off the lobby at the Wilderness Lodge, Whispering Canyon serves guests at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3. Trail’s End (Fort Wilderness) – a true hidden gem located at the back of Fort Wilderness, Trail’s End serves guests at breakfast and dinner.
4. Hoop Dee Doo Revue (Fort Wilderness) – Hoop Dee Doo invites guests to enjoy a homestyle meal with all of the fixings.
5. Artist’s Point (Wilderness Lodge) – the signature dining experience at Wilderness Lodge, guests will soon be able to enjoy character dining featuring Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
6. Geyser Point Bar and Grill (Wilderness Lodge) – the newest addition to Wilderness Lodge, Geyser Point is situated on the shores of Bay Lake and offers stunning views of the water.
7. Mickey’s Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness) – available through the end of 2018 before construction begins on the new DVC resort to replace the abandoned River Country.