Disney World is referred to as the ‘Most Magical Place on Earth’ and it isn’t hard to see why. With a wide variety of dining, attractions and entertainment, Disney has something that will appeal to any and every one. Here are five things you are sure to love about Disney World:
5. Ability To Make Fastpasses – We have all been to an amusement park and refused to pay a crazy amount of money in order to skip the lines. This, of course, led to countless hours spent in line in the heat of summer. However, with Disney you can make fastpasses ahead of time or as soon as you arrive to the park and it will greatly reduce your wait times. But the best part? The Fastpass+ system is completely free!
4. An Extensive List of Dining Options – The problem with many other theme parks is that there is very little variety when it comes to dining. That problem doesn’t exist at Disney, though! You have many quick service and table service options to choose from and there are healthier alternatives if you’re trying to eat better. Plus, where else can you choose to dine with characters from some of your favorite movies?!
3. Entertainment – I truly believe that Disney offers the best entertainment across all theme parks. They have stunning parades, breathtaking fireworks displays, Broadway-style shows and enchanting character meet and greets. I have been to many theme/amusement parks and I can say that Disney delivers the highest level of entertainment and everyone in your group is bound to love it!
2. Family-Friendly Attractions – One of the best things about Disney is that it really is geared toward families. Many theme parks have a lot of rides that families can’t ride together due to height restrictions, but Disney recognizes that families want to spend as much time as possible together. While there are some rides that you won’t be able to do with little ones, the majority of attractions at Disney can be enjoyed by the whole family all at once!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Friendly Cast Members – Disney is dedicated to providing excellent guest service, and that truly begins and ends with having friendly, knowledgeable cast members. As a former cast member, I have to say that Disney is the best company I have worked for and as a guest, I have experienced the best service while at the parks. Cast members have the power to make your trip extra magical and they love to do it.
There are so many things to love about Disney, but these five will keep you coming back time and time again. The memories made here will last a lifetime and you’ll wonder why you ever went to any other theme park!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
Photo courtesy of Disney Photo Snapper