This heart shaped pizza with hidden Mickey’s throughout is something your family will FALL IN LOVE it no matter what day it is.
- -Pizza dough
- -Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- -Pepperoni slices
- -Pizza sauce
- -Fresh basil leaves
- -Kitchen scissors
- -A small paring knife
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Prepare and preheat oven according to pizza dough package instructions.
- Knead and roll out pizza dough to about 1/2 inch.
- Cut dough into a heart shape.
- Pour pizza sauce into the center of the of the pizza dough and spread evenly, leaving about an inch for the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella generously over the sauce.
- Stack 3-4 slices of pepperoni and use kitchen scissors to cut them into a Mickey shape. Separate pepperoni slices and place on the pizza. Repeat until the pizza is completely covered.
- Place basil leaves on top.
- Bake pizza until crust is golden, about 10-15 minutes.
This is a fun supper any night, but is a great option for Valentine’s Day.