Sick of the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Try these Mickey peanut butter pinwheel skewers with appetizer picks and adhesive-backed dimensional stickers as they are sure to be a hit. You can even use this presentation to serve fruit and vegetable snacks too!
Adorable Mickey Peanut Butter and Jelly Pinwheel Skewers
- -4 sandwich bread slices
- -4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- -4 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- -4 appetizer picks
- -4 assorted dimensional stickers
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Decorate appetizer picks with dimensional stickers. Set aside.
2. With a rolling pin, flatten bread slices as much as you can. Cut off crusts.
3. Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter and one tablespoon of strawberry jelly on each slice.
4. Carefully roll each slice into a spiral. Slice into four pieces and insert appetizer pick to fasten the pinwheels closed.
5. If your appetizer picks are made out of wood, clip the sharp end with scissors. Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy this traditional sandwich in a brand new way!
Source: Disney Family