Valentine’s Day is coming up, and if you are celebrating at the Disneyland Resort, we’ve got the foodie guide for you! Check out all of the special menu items, sweets, and treats, available just for Valentine’s Day at the Disneyland Resort below, courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog:
The Gorgeous Grey Stuff will be served at Red Rose Tavern now through February 28. This dessert features the classic Grey Stuff (cookies and cream mousse) with a red shortbread cookie, red velvet cake, raspberry, and heart-shaped sprinkles. It’s delicious!
Also on the menu, is a heart-shaped butter cookie with a strawberry glaze and white chocolate drizzle (through February 28) and a strawberry sweet tea (through March 28).
Available through March 1, Guests dining at Galactic Grill can try the Spicy Nash Chicken Sandwich. The sandwich comes with a fried breaded chicken breast with house-made Nashville hot-inspired sauce, bread-and-butter pickle chips, and mayo on a toasted bun. For a drink on the sweeter side, try the Galactic Sunrise Slush, a strawberry limeade blended with strawberry puree.
The Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor is serving up a Sweetheart Sundae from February 11-14. The sundae comes with both vanilla and chocolate ice cream, strawberry sauce, caramel and chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and red sugar sprinkles topped with a chocolate-covered strawberry.
Through March 1, Alien Pizza Planet will have SpaceDip Pizza Slices, classic pizza topped with a creamy and spinach artichoke dip, chicken, capicola, and a mix of cheeses.
Churro fans will be excited to try special Valentine’s Day churros from the Tomorrowland Churro and Pretzel Stands. Available through March 1, Guests can try a Sour Cherry Pretzel (stuffed with cream cheese and rolled in sour cherry sugar), and a Sour Cherry Churro with sour cherry sugar.
The New Orleans Square Churro Stand and Critter Country Churro and Lemonade Cart will also serve up specials for the occasion, available through February 28. Guests can try a strawberry churro, rolled in strawberry sugar.
Town Square Churro will also offer a sweet strawberry dipping sauce to pair with the park’s traditional churros now through March 1.
For a Valentine’s Dole WHIP, head over to the Tropical Hideaway through February 28 to try a Valentine Swirl (watermelon and cherry swirl).
Only available on February 14, Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café will have Valentine Macarons, with strawberry buttercream, jam, and a brownie.
February 11-14, Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream is serving the True Love Sundae. This ice cream sundae comes with vanilla and strawberry ice cream served in a waffle cup with strawberry sauce, cherry whipped cream, sprinkles, and a chocolate-dipped strawberry.
Disney California Adventure Park
At Lamplight Lounge, Guests will find an array of specialty cocktails just for Valentine’s Day. Per the Disney Parks Blog, these cocktails include:
- The Love That Lasts a Life Time Sweet Cocktail: Raspberry rum, liqueur, pineapple juice, orgeat, lime juice, and raspberry purée (New)
- The Flame Spicy Cocktail: Raspberry rum, peach schnapps, mango, and raspberry purées with lime juice and firewater bitters (New)
- The Ex Sour & Bitter Cocktail: Citron vodka, lemonade, blackberries, agave, and angostura bitters (New)
- Valentine Cocktail Flight: The Ex, The Flame & The Love (New)
Even more sweets and treats can be found all around the Disneyland Resort at locations like Marceline’s Confectionery, Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, and Pooh Corner. These treats are available through February 14, and include the following snacks:
- “Bee Mine” Apple: Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel and red chocolate and decorated in white and dark chocolate with cute little chocolate bee
- Strawberry Cake Pop: Chocolate cake pop dipped in pink strawberry-flavored chocolate and drizzled with red chocolate
- “Bee Mine” Cereal Treat: Heart-shaped cereal treat dipped in red chocolate and decorated in white and dark chocolate with a cute little chocolate bee
- Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Wand: Marshmallow wand dipped in caramel and dark chocolate drizzled with red and pink chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: Long-stemmed strawberry dipped in dark chocolate and drizzled in white chocolate
- Milk Chocolate Swirl Strawberry: Long-stemmed strawberry swirled in milk, white, and dark chocolate
Disneyland Resort Hotels
At Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa, be sure to check out the GCH Holiday Cart. Through March 1, Guests can try:
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Valentine’s Cookies
- Heart-shaped Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Minnie Mouse-shaped Crisped Rice Treats
- Chocolate-dipped Strawberries
- Ombre Macarons
- Valentine’s Day beverages from Craftsman Bar
Craftsman Bar is serving up delicious cocktails for Valentine’s Day, available through March 1. On special is the Tuxedo Strawberry, made with raspberry rum, dark crème de cacao, strawberry purée, and half and half. The drink is served “up” in a chocolate-coated martini glass with strawberry garnish!
The bar is also serving the California Crush, made with apple whiskey, strawberry purée, lemon, and agave served with a mint sprig and strawberry heart garnish, and Love’s Lantern, with citrus vodka, Raspberry Liqueur, and lime garnished with edible flowers and a glow cube.
Last but certainly not least, the Disneyland Hotel has a host of specials just for Valentine’s Day. Now through March 1, the Coffee House is serving a red velvet cupcake, Sablé Heart Cookie with raspberry filling, and a raspberry mocha (served hot or iced).
And, at Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill Guests can pick up the red velvet cupcake and Sablé Heart Cookie with raspberry filling, also through March 1.