On Tuesday, June 7, Disney Parks Blog announced more details about the first-ever Grad Nite Reunion hosted at the Disneyland Resort in Southern California.
- Join a high-energy moving pep-rally on the parade route featuring Mickey’s glee club and Goofy’s dance team amped up with music by the All-American College Band
- In Cars Land, enjoy a Route 66 street party throwing back to the 60s, including “Hot-Rod” the DJ spinning classic tunes from the 60s, plus learn the Hully Gully and more with dance instructor “Cam”
- In Hollywood Land, enjoy a graduating class dance party as a DJ plays multiple present-day hit tracks, including top genres, like Hip Hop, Cumbia, Reggae, Punk, Funk and more
- In Pacific Wharf, sing all night long in our totally retro disco karaoke to the greatest disco hits of the 70s & 80s
- Guests will be able to capture photos with characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Daisy, Chip and Dale in their graduation cap and gown outfits, of course
- Picture yourself aboard a school bus on your way to grad night
There will also be some special offerings of Disney PhotoPass with beloved Disney characters, nostalgic food and beverages to enjoy, including “The OG Hot Dog from Award Weiners in Hollywood Land,” “All That and A Berry Cereal shake from Schmoozies in Hollywood Land,” and “Cheeseburger Mac Burger from Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak.”
Party attire is encouraged as well as some school spirit for the new Grad Nite Reunion After Dark event.
Disneyland Grad Nite has been a magical tradition allowing new high school grads to celebrate their accomplishments in an extra-magical way. Now it is time for old grads to come back and have an extra magical reunion.
We at Disney Fanatic will continue to update our readers on Disney Parks news as more developments come to light.