Happy Friday, Fanatics!
We’re on the cusp of another weekend which means two days filled with potential for some Disney Magic. Whether you’re already on your way to the Walt Disney World Resort, or you are getting the itch for an impromptu adventure, here is what’s left in terms of Theme Park Reservations.
As of 9:30 am ET on Friday, January 21, 2022, Park Reservations for ALL Walt Disney World Theme Parks are available for Theme Park Ticket Holders, Select Resort Guests, and Select Annual Passholders.
To clarify for Annual Passholder, this weekend is wide open for those with the Incredi Pass, Sorcerer Pass, and Pirate Pass. Those with the Pixie Dust Pass are, unfortunately, blocked out, save for today.
To clarify “Select Resort Guests,” this includes Guests who have made–or are going to make–reservations at the following hotels:
Disney Resort Hotels
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Other Walt Disney World Resort Area Hotels
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Shades of Green
Please visit Disney World’s website for full details.
For all of our fellow Fanatics looking to visit Magic Kingdom Park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, or any other part of the Walt Disney World Resort this weekend, we hope you have a magical time and travel safely.
We at Disney Fanatic will look to update this article as the last day of the week progresses. But click here for the most up to date availability on the Disney World Website.