Family fun crafts are a must during the winter months when everyone is stuck inside. This fun take on the classic tic-tac-toe game is just what the family needs from some frozen fun.
What You’ll Need
- -Ten wine/champagne corks
- -Acrylic paints and brushes
- -Felt – light brown for Sven’s antlers, black for Olaf’s twigs
- -Fabric Glue
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It
- Simply paint five corks white and five corks brown and leave aside to dry.
2. To create Olaf, paint on the eyes, eyebrows and buttons with black paint and the nose with orange paint. Snip pieces of black felt for the twig hair and attach with the felt glue.
3.To create Sven all you need are white eyes with black dots for the pupils and snips of light brown felt attached to the head with the felt glue for the antlers
4. For the play mat I sewed some zig zag stitch lines on a piece of craft felt – a 5 minute option. You can of course just draw some lines on a piece of paper or cardboard and the fun will flow just as well.
Now your kids can have hours of fun playing with these adorable Frozen inspired tic-tac-toe pieces.