Collect your Valentine’s Day goodies with this adorable box featuring Mickey Mouse! Take it to school or make it for some fun at home.
What You’ll Need
- -Regular paper or cardstock
- -Scissors or craft knife
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Mickey’s body and each of his arms. Do not cut along dashed lines in the body or arms — these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Take Mickey’s body and make all of the folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Mickey’s legs. For Mickey’s legs, fold the top dashed line towards you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help Mickey sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Mickey’s body. The glued tabs will create an open box on Mickey’s back.
- Fold each of Mickey’s arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Glue each arm to Mickey’s sides.
- Drop a few pieces of candy into Mickey and make a special delivery!
Mickey’s ready to bring a little joy to your sweethearts on Valentine’s Day with this super sweet candy box!