Struggling keeping the little prince and princesses entertained this winter? Consider this fun DIY Mickey & Friends bowling set that allows kids to get creative and active.
What You’ll Need
- -Water bottles
- -Colored paper
- -Hot glue
- -2 yellow buttons
- -Ping pong ball
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It
- To create Mickey, cut out a piece of black paper to wrap around the bottle. Glue in place.
2. Cut out a piece of red paper and wrap around the lower half. Glue in place.
3. Cut out two ears from black paper. Glue ears and 2 yellow buttons to bottle.
4. Remove bottle cap and paint red. Then place it back on.
5. Paint ping pong ball black. Once dry, paint 3 small “holes” like a bowling ball.
6. To create Mickey’s Friends, repeat directions — painting the bottle caps and cutting colored paper to match the characters, then gluing to other bottles. Next, enjoy the game!
Have fun as family with this bowling set.