As the cold temperatures hit many areas of the U.S. this weekend, try out this easy DIY heart decorating for something fun to do.
What You’ll Need
- -Regular paper or cardstock
- -Poster board (optional)
- -Crayons, color pencils, markers
- -Variety of craft items to decorate with (ie. glitter, beads, etc.)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It
- Print the heart template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. You can either color in the heart or use it as a pattern to trace onto poster board.
- Print the character decorations on regular paper or sticker paper. Color them in with crayons, color pencils, or markers. Choose your favorite characters to stick on the heart.
- Add your own crafty flair to the heart, like glitter, dry macaroni, popcorn, or beads.
Everyone can create their own by using their favorite characters, colors and designs.