Don’t leave out your furry friends this Halloween season. Make these easy DIY Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ears from DisneyFamily and dress up your dog for Halloween.
The ears are nice and soft made out of fleece and cotton making them PAWsitively adorable for your puppy.
Here is what you need to make them:
- -Winnie the Pooh & Piglet template (optional)
- -Pink and yellow fleece
- -Black, pink, and yellow thread
- -Cotton covered boning
- -6″ black elastic (or a hair tie)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Next is how to make them:
- Draw and cut out Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ears on cardstock or use/adjust our template to fit your little pup.
- Place templates onto the fleece and trace 2 pieces each with pen. Then cut out the shapes.
- Sew the front and back of the ears together using a simple running stitch, with the traced side facing out. Leave the bottom part of the ears open. Finish with a simple knot stitch.
4. Turn your ears right-side in and add stuffing. Then, sew bottom of the ears closed using a running stitch and finish with a knot stitch.
5. Repeat steps for second ear.
6. Measure the boning by gently wrapping it around your pup’s head. Then sew ears onto boning.
7. Take 3″ of elastic or an old hair tie and sew it onto the bottom of the boning.
8. Make any extra accessories for your pup, and you’re all done!