Disney Parks Blog reported even more dining locations reopening at Disneyland making it the place to find all the up-to-date information when it comes to dining in Disneyland.
Today Disney Parks Blog announced the following restaurants will be joining the reopening list:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
All of these are subject to change, but they are a sign of great hope as Disneyland starts to find their new normal!
Like in Walt Disney World, the Disneyland mobile app is key to ordering food throughout the park. Make sure you have this app updated and ready to go for an easier experience.
It is also being recommended that guests wanting to experience the full-service locations to make park reservations as well as dining reservations 60 days in advance to make sure they are able to get in with limited capacity.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
The current list of opened dining locations can be found on Disney Parks Blog as well as the Dining: Know Before You Go. Both of these sites will make sure you are prepared for an amazing dining experience when you visit Disneyland next.