Welcome the fall and all this pumpkin with this adorable DIY wreath featuring our favorite silly old bear, Winnie the Pooh! Disney Family provides an easy video and a step-by-step guide to bring this fantastic wreath to your house this year.
What You’ll Need
- Wreath made of twigs, branches, or straw
- Faux autumn leaves
- Pine cones
- Small piece of wood (about 2″ x 5″)
- 1 sheet of felt
- Hot glue
- Fall-themed stickers
- Honey pot
- Winnie the Pooh plush
How To Make It
- Prep a “Welcome Fall” sign by writing on a small piece of wood with marker. Add fall-themed stickers for extra flair. Set aside. (As an alternate idea, you could paint the wooden sign and set aside to dry.)
2. Cut a thin strip of felt, about 1″ wide and 8″ long. Trim the ends to create a fringe effect. This will become Winnie the Pooh’s fall scarf!
3. Wrap the scarf around your wreath and hot glue ends in place.
4. Hot glue autumn leaves, pine cones, and acorns around the wreath. Use hot glue to attach the “Welcome Fall” sign.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
5. Carefully hot glue the honey pot into place. Make sure to use plenty of glue. (You might also consider securing into place with fishing wire.)
6. Attach Winnie the Pooh to the wreath with hot glue. Wrap the miniature felt scarf around his neck to make him cozy and warm for the season.
7. Hang the wreath on your front door!
Enjoy your Winnie the Pooh themed fall wreath this year!
Source: Disney Family