This pull-apart Mickey themed break looks absolutely delicious and DisneyFamily has the recipe so we can add it to our meal plans this week.
It’s rolled in cheese, ranch, and Italian herbs. Use your fingers to pull it apart into soft, fluffy biscuit pieces and dip them into a warm bowl of soup or soak up marinara from your favorite pasta dish. And, of course, it tastes even better when presented in the shape of everyone’s favorite mouse.
- -2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- -1 stick of butter
- -Mozzarella cheese
- -Ranch seasoning
- -Mixed Italian herbs
- -Large and small bundt pans
- Separate each individual biscuit. Cut half into quarters and the remaining in half. Roll each into a ball.
2. Dip each ball into melted butter, then into toppings of your choice.
3. Place larger balls into large, greased bundt pan and smaller balls into smaller, greased bundt pans.
4. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
5. Pull out breads from pans. Place 2 of the smaller breads on either side of the larger bread as Mickey’s ears.
Enjoy this buttery goodness with your next meal.