If you are missing your favorite Disney treat, Disney Family now has a way for your to bring it to your home this holiday season. These Mickey food ornaments are a great way to get crafty and bring some Disney magic to the holidays.
What You’ll Need
- -Cardstock or regular paper
- -Tan, white, dark brown, and light brown felt
- -White fabric paint
- -Hot glue gun
- -Twine or ribbon
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It
- Draw Parks food images onto paper. Cut out the images and use them as your templates.
2. Place templates on your felt and trace with a marker. Use sharp scissors to cut them out.
3. For the Mickey pretzel, use tan felt. For the Mickey ice cream bar, use dark brown felt, white for the “bite,” and tan for the ice cream stick. For the Mickey waffle, use tan and light brown felt. Then glue pieces together.
4. Then use white fabric paint to add the “salt” to your pretzel ornament.
5. Attach a twine or ribbon loop to each ornament back and secure with a dot of hot glue. Allow paint and glue to dry before hanging on your tree.
Source: Disney Family