Bring the whole family together over the holidays with these delicious Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies from Disney Family.
- COOKIE DOUGH:
- -6 cups flour
- -1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -4 teaspoons ginger
- -4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- -1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- -3/4 cup butter
- -1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- -2 eggs
- -1 cup molasses
- -3 cups powdered sugar
- -2 egg whites
- -1 teaspoon vanilla extract
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl. Whisk together. Set aside.
2. Combine butter and brown sugar in an electric mixer bowl.
3. Add eggs and mix.
4. Add molasses and mix.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients until fully combined.
6. Flour your surface. Roll out dough.
7. Use cookie cutters to cut out Mickey shapes.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
9. To prepare icing, combine powdered sugar, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix completely. Move to a pastry bag.
10. Once cool, use a piping bag to apply icing.
11. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Source: Disney Family