Bring some Minnie Mouse magic to the holidays with this adorable Christmas candy box. This DIY box featuring the beautiful Minnie Mouse is a great way to add some magic to the holiday table this year.
What You Need:
- -Template Disney Family
- -Regular paper or cardstock
- -Glue or double-sided tape
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
2. Using either glue or double-sided tape, close Minnie’s body by securing the tabs around her torso to their corresponding pieces.
3. Close the bottom of the candy box by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
4. Fold each of Minnie’s arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
5. Butterfly the tabs on Minnie’s arms, and secure them to the sides of her body.
6. Finally, fold the top dashed lines across Minnie’s skirt toward you, and fold the lower dashed lines away from you — this will help her sit in place.
Have fun with this adorable Minnie Mouse by adding your very own candy!
Source: Disney Family