A mix of chocolate and peppermint shaped like Mickey- how can you go wrong! This delicious peppermint cookie from Disney Family will be a favorite this season.
- -Chocolate cake mix
- -2 eggs
- -1/2 cup butter
- -1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- -3 candy canes
- -Vanilla frosting
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Pour the chocolate cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup butter, and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix ingredients completely.
3. After mixing, take a small scoop of the cookie dough and ball it in your hands.
4. Place your cookie dough ball on a cookie sheet and push down until it spreads into a circle.
5. Add two mini cookie dough balls for ears.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
7. While the cookies are are in the oven, place 3 candy canes inside a plastic bag and seal shut. Use a rolling pin and crush the candy canes until only small pieces remain.
8. Allow cookies to cool.
9. Frost cookies with a piping bag or butter knife.
10. Sprinkle crushed peppermint on top of the cookies.
Enjoy this holiday treat that brings the perfect mix of chocolate, peppermint and Mickey.
Source: Disney Family