If you’re traveling to Walt Disney World with a little girl between the ages of three and nine, you may find yourself on a perpetual princess hunt! Fortunately there are many locations around the Walt Disney World resort where you can meet royalty! HowtoDisney.com has created this article to help you track down your favorites. We hope this helps make all of your little princesses’ dreams come true!
Many Disney princesses can be found at one of the many character dining locations at Walt Disney World. The following restaurants offer character dining with the princesses:
- 1900 Park Fare (dinner only) – Located at the Grand Floridian, this location offers “Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner”. Cinderella, along with Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella will greet guests and pose for pictures during this buffet meal.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Located in the Norway pavilion of Epcot World Showcase, guests at Akershus will begin their visit with the opportunity to take a photo with Belle. During the meal, Ariel, Snow White, and Aurora will circulate and pose for photos with guests (Cinderella will appear here on occasion, but is not a regular).
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – This location in the Magic Kingdom offers the quintessential princess encounter right in Cinderella Castle. Cinderella will always appear. Jasmine, Aurora, Ariel, Snow White, and Belle will appear on a rotating basis.
- My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party – The Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian is the location of this very special visit encounter with Aurora. The tea party is held on select days at 10:30am.
NOTE: All character dining is extremely popular. Be sure to book your reservations 180 days in advance!
Character Meet and Greet Locations
If you don’t plan to do any character dining, designated “Meet and Greet” locations offer the opportunity to take photos with characters and get their autographs if you so desire. The following is a list of princesses and the locations around the resort where they can be found.
- Anna – Princess Fairytale Hall – Located in New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. Fastpass+ is HIGHLY recommended, as the lines here can become quite long. This is currently the only location in all of Walt Disney World to take photos and get autographs with Princess Anna.
- Ariel – Ariel’s Grotto – Located in Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. Fastpass+ is available.
- Aurora – France Pavilion (gazebo in the gardens) in Epcot – Meet and Greet at select times with opportunities for photos and autographs.
- Belle – France Pavillion (near the water’s edge) in Epcot – Meet and Greet at select times with opportunities for photos and autographs.
- Cinderella – Princess Fairytale Hall – Meet Cinderella in this Fantasyland location in the Magic Kingdom. Fastpass+ is available.
- Elsa – Princess Fairytale Hall – Located here in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom along with her sister Anna. Fastpass+ is available.
- Jasmine – Morocco Pavillion (near Restaurant Marrakesh) in Epcot – Meet and Greet at select times with opportunities for photos and autographs.
- Merida – Fairytale Garden in the Magic Kingdom – Disney touts this experience as a “play and greet” with opportunities for photos and autographs.
- Mulan – China Pavilion (near the temple) in Epcot – Meet and Greet at select times with opportunities for photos and autographs.
- Rapunzel – Princess Fairytale Hall – Meet Rapunzel in this New Fantasyland location in the Magic Kingdom. Fastpass+ is available.
- Snow White – Germany Pavilion (near the wishing well) in Epcot – Meet and Greet at select times with opportunities for photos and autographs
- Tiana – Liberty Square (in the Gazebo) in the Magic Kingdom – Meet and Greet at select times with opportunities for photos and autographs.
Other Places to See the Princesses
If a personal interaction isn’t what you’re looking for, there are several other opportunities for princess “viewing”.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – This is an attraction in New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. Guests will be able to pose with Belle for photos but there is no opportunity for autographs here.
- Festival of Fantasy Parade – Incredible floats featuring Cinderella, Belle, Elsa, Anna, Tiana, Merida, and Ariel will glide past guests during this amazing display of Disney magic.
- Dream Along with Mickey – This 20-minute stage show occurs directly in front of Cinderella Castle at select times throughout the day. Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora are featured in this show.
- Main Street Electrical Parade – This nightly parade in the Magic Kingdom occurs after sundown. It features brightly lit floats with many favorite Disney characters, including Cinderella and Snow White.
- Fantasmic! – This multi-media show in a massive amphitheater in Hollywood Studios is not to be missed! Ariel, Tiana, Snow White, Belle, and Mulan, along with dozens of other beloved Disney characters, make appearances throughout the show.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!