In the movie Descendants, Mal concocts a Love Spell to make Ben fall in love with her. Serve Mal’s Love Spell Cookies to your loved ones and you’ll be the best ever.
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Edible gold mist
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs one at a time and mix well.
- In a Bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Put the electric mixer on the slowest speed and add flour mixture to butter, mixing until combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use a rounded tablespoon to drop the dough on the baking sheet, leaving about two inches between each one. Gently Press Down on each piece of dough to flatten it slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes until set and golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave the cookies on the baking sheet for about 5 min before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, apply edible gold mist for a finishing touch.
These cookies will put a spell on your loved ones for sure.