It is time for something sweet and we just what you need this Valentine’s Day- show them you care with this pop-up card featuring Winnie the Pooh.
What You’ll Need
- Winnie the Pooh Pop-Up Valentine Printable
- Regular paper or cardstock (blue, pink, red, yellow)
- Paper clip
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It
- Download and print pop-up valentine PDF onto regular paper or cardstock. Print onto white paper or select colorful paper for each piece, such as yellow paper for Winnie the Pooh’s face, and red paper for his shirt.
2. Carefully cut out each piece along the solid black lines of the template.
3. Using a ruler and paper clip, score all of the fold lines with a paper clip and ruler.
4. Fold along all of the dot-dash and dashed lines. You’ll want to fold downwards, making a tent-shape with the dashed lines, and fold the paper upwards, making a V-shape with the dot-dash lines.
5. Glue tabs A, B, C, D, E and F.
6. Glue tabs G and H. Be careful to keep
the glue within the grey areas.
7. Slide pieces with tabs I and J into place.
8. Glue tabs K and L. Let dry.
Now you are ready to give your card to a love one for Valentine’s Day!
Source: Disney Family