Are you in need of a little spark to help your running inspiration? Take a look at these Figment inspired shoes on runDisney.
You imagination will run wild as you take off on your training runs with these Figment inspired shoes. These shoes are just in time to help celebrate the little purple dragon’s anniversary. Check out the tutorial on how to make “two tiny wings” to lace up with your running shoes.
- Orange craft foam sheet
- Hole punch
- Chalk or white pencil (for tracing)
- Optional: Orange paint or glitter glue
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Start by measuring and tracing your wing design using either chalk or a white pencil onto the orange foam sheet.
- Cut the traced design out.
- Measure and line up the cut design to running shoelace holes and mark circles accordingly.
- Using the hole punch, punch out the marked holes.
- Run shoelaces through the holes to attach your “wings” to your shoes!
What a fun way to get inspired on your next run!