- -6 slices of bread
- -2 eggs
- -2/3 cup milk
- -1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- -1 teaspoon vanilla
- -Pinch of salt
- -Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- -Star cookie cutter for butter (optional)
- -Powdered Sugar (optional)
- -Berries or fruit to serve as toppings or a side dish
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Beat until mixed well.
- Lightly oil griddle over med-high heat.
- Cover each slice of bread in egg mixture.
- Place on griddle and cook on both sides until golden.
- Use Mickey Mouse cookie cutter on bread slices. (Save the remaining French Toast for snacking.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with butter and maple syrup.
This is an easy and delicious recipe that will add some magic to your weekend.