This is a fun, quick dessert to add to your Thanksgiving meal this holiday season. These mini honey-drizzled tarts are just what you need to quiet those rumblings in your tummy.
Sweeten Up the Holiday with Pooh’s Hunny Tarts
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Round cookie cutter (about 2.75 inches wide)
- Frozen puff pastry (1 sheet, defrosted and ready to use)
- 1 or 2 apples (peeled, cored, and sliced very thin)
- Cinnamon sugar
- Cooling rack
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Heat the over to 400 degrees F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut rounds of pastry, and arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Have your child place three apple slices on each pastry circle. When he’s done, ask him to sprinkle each tart with a pinch of cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the tarts until the pastry turns golden brown and the apples become slightly tender (about 12 minutes or so).
- Drizzle honey on the baked tarts and then transfer them to a cooling rack.
Doesn’t this delicious honey drizzle pastry sounds like a great addition to a meal?