These gigantic chocolate chip cookies are the favorite of Jack Jack from Pixar’s The Incredibles, but they also have become a fan favorite at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Now Disney Parks Blog, has put out the recipe so we can all enjoy the Num Num cookies!
-1 cup cold butter, cubed
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 cup sugar
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
-3 tablespoons cornstarch
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
-1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks, divided
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place nine 4-inch shallow
paper baking cups onto large baking sheet and
- Cream butter and both sugars in bowl of electric
mixer fitted with paddle attachment for 3 minutes,
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Whisk flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and
salt in medium bowl until combined. Slowly
add to mixing bowl on low speed until flour is
- Add mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of
chocolate chunks until chocolate is evenly
distributed. Do not overmix.
- Place 1/2 cup of dough into reserved baking
cups, gently pressing dough into the bottom of
- Evenly divide remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate
chunks among cookies and press into top of
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling
Now enjoy these delicious Num Num Cookies!
Source: Disney Parks Blog